- Real Estate Transactions and Development
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Business Transactions
- Tax Matters
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Marquette University Law School
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Tax Court
Recognition & Awards
- Best Lawyers of America for over 30 years
- Wisconsin “Super Lawyer” in Real Estate, 2007–2014
- AV Rating from Martindale Hubble
- Charter member, American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- The Prairie School, Trustee and Secretary
- Les Aspin Center for Government at Marquette University, National Board Member
After finishing law school, Bob served two and a half years with the Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps before joining the law firm which eventually became Hostak, Henzl & Bichler. Bob is now a shareholder and President of the firm.
Bob serves individuals and entities in real estate transactions, including acquisition, development and sales. Bob represents condominium association boards of directors.
Bob also helps people plan how they want their estates preserved and distributed and works with their families and corporate representatives in carrying out those plans. Bob’s business transactions work includes determining the appropriate business entity and helping in buying and selling businesses. He assists the owners of the business with management decisions.
Transactional work inevitably involves tax concerns which Bob handles, including tax advice, return preparation, and tax appeals.
As a transactions lawyer, Bob’s proudest achievement is drafting documents that clearly represent the intentions of the firm’s clients and lead to a successful conclusion of the transaction.